Compact, Robot Protect C will offer an appropriate protection to your automowers.
- Multi-brands / universal
- Adapted for machines with lateral outlet or back up from the base station
- 2 opening systems provide free access to the robot
- Resistant and delivered with 4 anchoring points to ensure a secure fastening on the ground
- Made in Europe
ROBOT PROTECT, The MUST-HAVE garage!
Amazing piece of technology, a robotic lawn mower needs a garage in order to sustainably and effectively protect them against different weather conditions that could make them prematurely obsolete. Adapted for machines with lateral outlet or back up from the base station, it is compatible Multi brands.
2 opening systems provide free access to the robot: the roof alone or front of the garage. The closure of the roof is done with wing nuts.
In addition to protect your machine, it would give even more value to your garden. It is delivered with its manual and mounting kit, you assembly it easily and quickly.4 anchoring points ensure a secure fastening.
- Max. height for the robot 29 cm
- Length Width Height: 60 x 43 x 30 cm-- 4 kg
- Inox base, composite material covered by aluminium sheet
- Mounting kit: 4 plastic pegs (22 cm +-)
- Made in Europe
Non exhaustive list of the compatible models
Below, a non exhaustive list of the compatible models (non-contractual, informative and indicative) :
- ALKO ® : Robolinho E - 500
- AMBROGIO ® : L15 - L60 - Serie twenty - Zeta R
- BOSCH ® : S+ 350 - S+ 500 - XS300 - M700
- CRAMER ® : RM800
- CUB CADET ® : XR1 500
- GARDENA ® : Sileno Minimo - City
- GREENWORKS ® : Optimow 4 - 5 - 7
- HONDA ® : HRM 40 - HRM 70 live
- HUSQVARNA ® : Automower 105
- McCULLOCH ® : Rob S500 - S600 - S800
- ROBOMOW ® : RC 304 U - 308 U - 308 Pro - RC 312 Pro S
- TECHLINE ® : DX2 - LX2 - SX2 - SX2 - S6 - L6 - D1
- WIPER ® : Serie Blitz - Serie I - Serie I+ - Serie IR
- WOLF GARTEN ® : Loopo S150 - S300
- YARD FORCE ® : SA 900 Eco - 400RI
ROBOT PROTECT C is compatible with the brands mentioned (trademarks owned by third parties and don’t have any relation to the company GARDEN EQUIPMENT and its businesses).
They are used for ease of reference only and for inform to the customers the compatibility or the origin of the products presented.